The dress code allows students to express themselves as individuals, but in an appropriate and modest way. It is particularly important that the dress code recognises that the school is a working environment for all students, and further that student dress does not cause embarrassment to staff, students and other members of the school and wider community.
Whilst students are given considerable freedom in determining how they dress to attend the college, the following items do not meet our expectations of dressing modestly;
- Strapless, backless, or string-strapped tops
- Clothing which is revealing; for example, exposing bare midriffs or bottoms
- Caps or hats worn indoors, or any item which obscures the face
- Clothing which reveals underwear
- Flip flops due to health and safety issues
- Clothing with offensive logos
- Ripped jeans or trousers
All students are expected to arrive at college wearing clothing in accordance with these expectations.